Partners of Good Shepherd,
As you know, our Annual Voter's Meeting is slated for this Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 1pm. In light of the impacts that COVID-19 has had on our ability to meet as a group, we will be adjusting the way we handle the business of our 2020 Voter's Meeting. We will be going virtual on ZOOM. This is to ensure the majority of people will be able to join in and participate while staying safe. The meeting link will be emailed out on Friday, November 20th. If you are not signed up for our electronic mailing list to receive this link, please call the office at (360) 254-5158 and we will get the information to you.
A few notable topics that will be discussed and several items voted on...
1) Approve minute from 2019 - view them by clicking here. (PDF)
2) Staff will give reports about their ministry areas.
3) We are proposing to delay elections until at least February 2021 as our current board members have agreed to continue serving while we navigate our way through this pandemic as a congregation.
4) Nominations for district President and Vice President
5) Our proposed 2021 budget (see links below)
If you are unable to attend via ZOOM, but wish to cast your vote regarding these items, please identify a Good Shepherd partner who plans to attend the virtual meeting, ask if they are willing to cast your vote on your behalf AND make sure they have not already reached the limit of FOUR proxy votes. If they agree, please call the office (360-254-5158) by 10am on Friday to let us know who will be casting a vote on your behalf.
Below you will find links to financial reports & the proposed budget for 2021. These items will be shared via presentations, so there is no need to print them in advance unless you so desire to do so. (Note: Clicking on the links below will open a new window in your browser.)
If you are having trouble viewing these files, hard copies may be picked up at the church office during the week from 9am to 1pm.
Your Board of Directors